Customers – regulated market/ competitive market
Deregulation of the Romanian electricity market, an undergoing process, has enabled all customers to select the electricity supplier and choose the tariffs charged on the regulated market or on the competitive market.
Electrica Furnizare S.A. is the most important national supplier of electricity, providing the best quality/price ratio and reliable services: operative response to the requests of customers, optimum response for their expectations and expert support. Thus, Electrica Furnizare SA is ensuring a direct relation and lasting partnership.
Customers – regulated market
Customers – competitive market
Electricity consumption invoicing
Electricity consumption invoicing is carried out by Electrica Furnizare SA company, which is the electricity supply subsidiary of Electrica SA.
Electrica Furnizare provides its customers with an online platform, namely the Virtual Office. Based on this application, any customer with Internet connection is able to create an account and access their electricity invoice directly on the Electrica Furnizare SA website.
Payment of electricity bills
Currently, the customers of Electrica Furnizare SA can pay the electricity invoice using the following payment methods:
- cash payment, by scanning the bar code, is possible at:
- bank agencies
- traders (with PayPoint or PAYZONE logo displayed), OMV stations/ Orange stores, via Westaco Express service
- payment terminals
- post offices
- the invoice can be paid in cash or with bank card at the ATM/multifunctional terminals of the issuing bank
- direct debit payment
- card payment at the ATM
- internet banking payment
- cash and POS payment at the supplier’s offices
- directly from the mobile telephone, via M-Pesa service offered by Vodafone
For details related to the payment of invoices issued by Electrica Furnizare SA, please visit the website.